great potential...
Why didnt anyone wake me up when the Spawn board posted this --
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Duh? Freakin' great!Finally, we've got the first in an ongoing McFarlane's Soldiers line scheduled for an April 2005 release. These will be realistic modern-day soldier action figures, heavily detailed and in 6-inch scale. More details and specifics are coming soon.
great potential...
No interest in these at all.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Skullpit:
No interest in these at all.
I must of missed that too.......
"These will be realistic modern-day soldier action figures, heavily detailed and in 6-inch scale."
I was guessing they'd (kind of) do an updated Marx "Warriors Of the World" line-
Which could have been cool.
For me-GI Joe took a quick back seat when stuff like Captain Action & Johnny West showed up.....
but we'll see~
I was disappointed to hear they're 'modern day' soldiers. Was hoping they'd be historical. Gonna wait and see on these.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Skullpit:
No interest in these at all.
There's hope here. If you're a detail freak like me, and given TMP's recent history, I can just see e incredible figures being made. But I understand those who simply dont like soldiers. Infernal parade stuff is not my favs, but the detail is first-rate. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Skullpit:
No interest in these at all.
I hope they're in scale with the Aliens and Predators.
Bookmarks